Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will be your personal blogger and content marketer

I will be your personal blogger and content marketer












About:

Hello. 

I hope you are having a great day. 

I am very happy that you found my gig. 

Have you been looking for a professional individual to help you come up with quality content for your website? Well, look no further. 

Welcome to Lucy's World... 

I am a versatile blogger, copywriter, and content marketer. I have been in the field for quite a while now, something that has enabled me to gain the much-needed experience to offer this service to you. 

FOR THIS GIG, I WILL BE YOUR PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER, COPYWRITER, AND CONTENT MARKETER. 

If you need high-quality content for your website or blog, I am ready to start working on it today. All articles and blog posts you order from me will not only be of high-quality but will also be SEO optimized (upon request), error-free, well structured, carefully proofread, and properly presented. 


In Lucy's World, quality is 100% guaranteed. In fact, I find happiness in producing wonderful work that puts a smile on your readers' faces. 

NOTE: CONTACT ME FIRST IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ARTICLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE WRITTEN

Kind Regards, 
Lucy. 

Reviews


brandywills:Lucyauthor did a wonderful job with my four blogs. She was understanding when I had to extend our deadline several times. Defenitlyrecommend.

wunorma:Lucy delivered what I need.

hvfiver:I was initially intrigued by the prospect of working with Joy on a month to month basis, however the late delivery of this order has prompted me to reconsider. The writing is good but needs some edits that I would prefer to do in house to avoid any further delays in the posting schedule.

brandywills:Lucyauthor did a wonderful job with my four blogs. She was understanding when I had to extend our deadline several times. Defenitlyrecommend.

wunorma:Lucy delivered what I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment