Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will write a 1000 word article in any format you desire related to any equestrian topic of choice

I will write a 1000 word article in any format you desire related to any equestrian topic of choice












About:

I have an equestrian based travel website where I talk about my travels on horseback and more. I give tips, advice and encourage women to travel and follow their dreams, especially with horses! I love to showcase profiles on other outstanding women and their equestrian adventures as well as talk anything travel including: travel tips and advice, personal travel stories, recommendations, travel gear, travel products and more! I am an FEI II coach and a polo player, endurance rider, horse trainer and horse holiday promoter. I love every horse discipline and have plenty of space on my website to speak about each and every horse topic available!

This website has a facebook community of over 1500 followers, an instagram of roughly 2000 followers, twitter of 1300 and you will be guaranteed to have the finished article shared on each of these platforms at no additional cost as part of your Package to promote your brand!

I also have 120 different countries reading my articles and have written for countless magazines and websites.

Included in all Packages:
  • Professionally written articles
  • Promotion on our social media accounts once the article is published

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment