Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will write you a well researched arts and design blog or article

I will write you a well researched arts and design blog or article












About:

Let me write for you an article or blog on any arts or design topic you wish. I can write in various styles from formal to friendly and fun. I can write for adults or children.

Please understand that I don't accept any orders on religion-related subjects. Please also don't ask me to rewrite material. I only only do new content.

I can write in UK or US English. (I'm British but most of my professional work has been written in US English.)

I research thoroughly and cite and reference all non-common facts, statistics and data. Everything I write is run through Copyscape, so you also get peace of mind when you hire me. Listed references do not count towards word totals.

You keep all copyright to submitted works, no question. 

I'm fascinated by the world of art and my enthusiasm shines through my writing. I can write on painting, sculpture, design, literature, plays, poetry, performing arts, crafts, decorative arts, music, you name it! I'm also happy to create historical or biographical articles with an artistic bent.

Hire me today and you can have a polished, well-written arts and design article or blog within 72 hours for less than a pack of pastel paints.  

Reviews


patriciaz:excellent job! Thank you very much

ghostwhitetabby:Great buyer

artlover001:Great outcome!

artlover001:Thanks Jools!

artlover001:Great delivery,thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment