Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will write 1000 words SEO optimized creative blog article

I will write 1000 words SEO optimized creative blog article












About:

I will write a 1000 word article for you on any of the following areas:


✅ Travel
✅ Fashion 
✅ Health
✅ Fitness
✅ Weight loss
✅ Beauty
✅ Lifestyle 
✅ Wedding stories
✅ Events and 
✅ Finance

Kindly provide the topic I'll be writing on, the necessary keywords you would like to have embedded into the article, including any other special requests you may have, and I will have your article ready and delivered before the agreed deadline.


Here's what you get working with me:


✅ 1000 word article 
✅ Delivered in 24 hours
✅ Keyword analysis and SEO
✅ Original web content and plagiarism free 
✅ Well researched article
✅ Spelling and grammar accuracy
✅ Unlimited revision (only available for: the wildfusion experience)

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions.


Thank you!

Reviews


heftymetrics:Very good work

wildfusion:Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again.

idoglasses:i only use this gigs for my money site when i need high quality contents!

wildfusion:Always a pleasure to work with you! Thanks

idoglasses:Best one on fiverr.


No comments:

Post a Comment