Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will write a well researched, SEO article/ web content.

I will write a well researched, SEO article/ web content.












About:

What Do I Offer?

I am experienced blogger and internet marketer with over 5 years experience in blogging and copywriting.

For your needs, I will write 300 words article in German that is optimized for search engines (SEO) and conversational that will lead to interaction with the readers, such as sharing and comments.

I can write about  internet marketing strategies or social media marketing, how-to's, product comparison, reviews....basically, ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO!

Having vast experience in content writing, I can adapt to any style you are aiming for and every idea you need to publish on-site!

I guarantee that you and your readers will be pleased with the end result !

1 Gig = 300 words. Multiply gigs will increase the word count, feel free to contact me and negotiate a bargain.


Articles will be:
(1) On Site SEO with your keyword
(2) 100% Original and Unique.
(3) Passing Copyscape at a glance

Don't forget to check my GIG EXTRAS below for services that can save you lots of time and money!

Reviews


globexweb:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

haakank:Very good!

vangel55:Thank you!

haakank:Very good!

vangel55:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment