Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will write a 500 words romanian text for blog, article

I will write a 500 words romanian text for blog, article












About:

NOTE: 
**Please send me a message before you make an order. It's very important ! We should discuss first about what you need. I always do a quick reply.

I have experience in business administration, Facebook/Instagram advertising, writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, editing products, selling online and so much more. I am interested in any kind of text you need written in Romanian, English or Bulgarian, edited or proofread.
I'm looking always to be challenged and to learn more and more. I am available for short or/and large orders.
1. Writing 500 words in Romanian language about your needed/chosen topic;
2. Writing 700 words in Romanian language about your needed/chosen topic;
3. Writing 1000 words in Romanian language about your needed/chosen topic;

Reviews


leilasouabni:Thank you for this work

spaima:Good research and great article. Very professional. Thanks, Florentina!

sorinismailciuc:Very wise, very smart, very friendly, very creative, very helpfull. Shortly all u need Florentina has them. Content was on-point and will help push forward my marketing strategy. Thanks, will definetely come back again. Good luck! A+++++++++

sorinismailciuc:Florentina was amazing, she has fulfilled my requirements beyond belief. Her work is amazing. She is an amazing person to work with and always ensuring that i was satisfied throughout the process. Her communications was amazing, response very quick. Will use again and I can recommend buying this gig! A+++++++++++

cyraah:Foarte multumita de colaborarea cu Florentina. Predare la timp, calitate si comunicare perfecte! In mod sigur voi mai apela la serviciile ei. O recomand cu mare cladura :)


No comments:

Post a Comment