Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will be your french blog or website content writer

I will be your french blog or website content writer












About:

Hey there ! I'm Laura, a french Foreign Languages student. I'm a blog owner and writer so I know how to do lot of research to optimize my content and I'm used to write at least 1000 words a day. 

As a very curious person I'm familiar with a wide range of subjects. I can thus write articles about anything. I have good experience in blog writing and a certain ease in writing. 


I ONLY WRITE IN FRENCH AND PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER SO WE CAN DISCUSS THE THEME(S).

Bonjour, je suis une étudiante de 21 ans actuellement en Licence de Langues Etrangères. Je possède un blog orienté sur la littérature et j'ai donc l'habitude d'écrire 1000 mots par jour.
J'ai de bonnes bases SEO et je sais optimiser un contenu pour le web.

Très curieuse de nature je connais de nombreux sujets et je peux donc écrire sur une large gamme de thèmes.

Pourquoi me choisir ? 

- Je suis très sérieuse et ne conçois pas un travail mal fait.
- Je recherches en détail chaque commande qui m'est confiée.
- Je respecte les délais
- Je fait très attention aux détails.

MERCI DE ME CONTACTER AVANT DE COMMANDER.

Reviews


inbahamas:Très bien merci

heliantheme:Outstanding experience ! Perfect

clearsourcesprl:Nice quality of work

heliantheme:outstanding experiance

bapzdkr:Good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment