Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will write table top, board game and rpg content

I will write table top, board game and rpg content












About:

I will write in depth content regarding all aspects of gaming - table top, RPG, boardgames, etc (note not video games.) Everything from world building guides and scenario ideas to more general pieces on mood setting and referee guides. Just ask and I can deliver what you need. I have a working knowledge of such games going back to the late seventies and so understand not only the games but the history of the genre as well. 

Reviews


theasylum:When you're overburdened and deadlines approach, call Dave for backup. Followed all notes and guidelines to perfection and filled in the blanks with original material (as requested, not just randomly). Dave gets all the stars I can give. Fantastic to work with.

davefranklin:One of the most fascinating projects I have worked on for a long time. Note only the perfect template to work to but plenty of room for me to put my own ideas in too. Great communication and wonderful conversation between. That has to be the perfect gig.

nielsonenglish:Did a really great job with this pretty unconventional request. Much appreciated!

davefranklin:Fascinating project to work on, great client to work with and a very enjoyable time writing the article. Brilliant all round.

shrink99:Dave was amazing. Gave me three things I can integrate into my game immediately. Beyond my expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment