Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will write and post profile of your app or product on my tech blog

I will write and post profile of your app or product on my tech blog












About:

The Gizmo Editor blog is a PR4 tech news site that covers gadgets, apps, websites and services. Message me or Google Gizmo Editor for the URL. 

I will write and post a profile article about your product based on information that you provide. Send me your press release or just point me to your website or app and I'll take it from there. 

I am an experienced writer and editor who has written profiles and reviews for almost 1,000 Fiverr clients including large and small companies, startups with crowdfunding campaigns and marketing agencies promoting their clients. 

The basic gig includes a profile of your product with a photo or logo and links to your website or product page. Optional enhancements include 3 days of unique tweets, your embedded video, an anchor spot on my home page, and an original video. Need a longer (500 word) hands-on review? Contact me for samples and a custom offer. 

Topics covered on the Gizmo Editor blog include apps, health and fitness tech, audio and video, phones and accessories, home appliances, ebook readers and content, tablets, computers and web-based software and services.

Reviews


syrupdigital:Great experience

ricmanning:Great communication.

tradeuk:Great work thank you

af1007:Thank you for a great review!

jekman:Looks great, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment