Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will be pet writer, pet blog, animal article, english ghostwriter

I will be pet writer, pet blog, animal article, english ghostwriter












About:

      ^^-- I am your writer for animal content! --^^

Studied university animal science & owned exotic & domestic pets, livestock, horses, more. I write content on non-pet topics so check general gig too. Animals I've kept includes but not limited to: equines, mules, donkeys, cats, dogs, hedgehogs, ferrets, birds, fish.

This service back and discounted after overbooking pause! 

On custom quotes, read description & contact 1st. Gig description is as listed, no free extras


  • Knowledge: care, behavior issues, litterbox & potty training issues, harness / leash training & anxiety issues. Can consult with a pet psychic as well.
  • Taught dog training & agility classes & shown AKC obedience. Worked with service dogs for physical assistance & psychiatric aid.
  • Horses ranged from foal - geriatric. Geldings, mares & in foal (pregnant.) Contact 1st about stallions. I've worked w/ equine therapy animals trained to aid riders with physical & mental disabilities. Expertise includes halter training, English/Western riding/training & groundwork.
  • Experience w/ other pets, ferals, wild, livestock. Message for more info!
 

Reviews


technology_pro:Great experience!

fonthaunt:Always glad to help and love the topic choices!

blambast:I was amazed when I saw the delivery of this order, it was a great write up. This is the best service have ever experience here. I will use again on my second project.

fonthaunt:I enjoyed working with you and wish you the best of luck with your site! Happy to help again next time. Thank you for your feedback!

count_marcelino:Well written article to my specifications.


No comments:

Post a Comment