Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will write blog posts about hair care or hair loss

I will write blog posts about hair care or hair loss












About:

I have over 10 years experience in the hair industry, working in all types of salons and with every hair texture. Now as a Trichologist, I can pair my practical experience with science to help you create factual and engaging content for your business.

Every article will be written just for you and your needs.I will create completely original content focusing on any hair related topic that you choose.

This can include but is not limited to

  • Hair Care
  • Hair Loss
  • Styles for face shapes
  • How to stop common issues (e.g. dandruff)

I have written review articles for products, how to guides and regular blog post for beauty brands.

Whatever type of hair related content you need, I will be able to supply.

Reviews


orlyhair:awesome thanks

orlyhair:great work as usual !

elanyavan:Fairly ok work, still needed a lot of edits though, even after second submission. Better than other platforms though, but I don't feel it is worth the money.

fiv808:Thanks! great content, well written! easy communication with the seller. Recommended!

orlyhair:awesome thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment