Friday, July 6, 2018

I will write an informative wine article or blog

I will write an informative wine article or blog












About:

Hello fellow Wine and food lover?

Did you know that though most people drink wine and eat out often, they still crave accurate and expert information on it? There is nothing more intriguing than flavour. 

I am here to help. 

I have been a practising wine Sommelier for 6 years with a degree in Business and Information Technology. I run 2 successful wine blogs and a vibrant wine club. With them, I have managed to successfully whet the Kenyan appetite for wine and all things gastronomic.

I can do the same for you. By buying this gig, you will provide your audience or target market with well written, factual and authentic content from a wine professional. All articles are SEO optimised to help with your Google search ranking. 

This gig is perfect for Restaurants wishing to engage their clients, wine clubs, new brands or just anyone with a budding curiosity for wine.

Need more information?  Feel free to contact me directly. 
 

Reviews


jensenscottie:This was a great experience. I will reorder from her again.

gloriakinya:Thank you. It was lovely writing for you, very clear in what you wanted. Asante

maryzelizabeth:Great article!

gloriakinya:Thank you Mary

topoutsource:Great quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment