Friday, July 20, 2018

I will write an article or blog post

I will write an article or blog post












About:

Are you searching for a content writing service to provide you with well-researched high-quality content?


As a writer determined to provide you with quality content, I will write a 300-word article or blog post on most topics. I research and write on a variety of topics including sports, insurance, real estate, lifestyle etc. Once provided with your target audience, I am able to write in the appropriate manner and character befitting the identified target group.


My writing services include but are not limited to

  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Website content

What you will receive:

  • Original content
  • Well-researched
  • Ghostwritten
  • Proofread and edited


Post Options:

  • 300 words - a basic post that summarises the areas you've outlined and at the minimum recommended word count to begin optimization for the web
  • 500 words - optimized post that gets into more details about the areas you've identified
  • 1,000 words - highly optimized post that can act a pillar post on your site and shows that you can offer more to your target audience

I look forward to writing for you!

Reviews


giojunior:This is my nth time working with the seller! Outstanding experience.

yvettej:Thank you. Always a pleasure working on your posts

mildredstephens:Thank you so much!!

yvettej:My pleasure :)

mildredstephens:Excellent writing, as always! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment