Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will write up ONE blog post of 1000 to 1200 words on any* subject.

I will write up ONE blog post of 1000 to 1200 words on any* subject.












About:

If you are in need of great quality blog article on any* subject, look no further! I am a blog owner and have experience with writing over 300 articles!  


*You may choose any subject but my strongest topics include pets, animals, Christianity, crafts, video gaming, natural health, nature, shopping, beauty, and DIY/crafts. If I do not have enough knowledge on the subject you order, I will cancel so PLEASE contact me before ordering to make sure!

The Standard Package will be 400 to 600 words.
The Premium Package (for three short posts) will be 300 words each.
The Pro Package will be 1000 to 1200 words.

❤ If you have any special requests, questions, or concerns - Do not hesitate to contact me!

I only accept ONE ORDER at a time. Do not order multiple posts to be done at one time. 

*Please be sure to send all information*

Reviews


minna:Quality article, well researched, very happy with the result. Good communication, fast delivery. Higley recomended. Thank You

minna:The article is absolutely perfect, super happy with the job, thank you. Will order again soon. Recomended!!!

d2ezone:High quality work every time, easy to work with and good communication!

britanica:Thank you :)

daleexotics:Awesome, thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment