Monday, July 16, 2018

I will create professional standard music film and TV reviews

I will create professional standard music film and TV reviews












About:

I started my writing career reviewing music, I have a lot of experience in the field, with the ability to write effectively about any genre, I am able to give relevant views on the different aspects of music, beat, vocal ability, the complexity of the instrumentals, and make it appeal to a greater audience. 

I also have experience writing film reviews from a new perspective, I am passionate about films and TV for the culture that they deliver, and I love writing about them! 

They say a critic is just an opinionated person with flowery words. I see critics as people who have the ability to persuade and appeal to different people to gain interest from a potentially new target audience. 

Reviews


mattlewiscomedy:She is a great writer and I gladly pay more for her writing. She seems passionate and also skilled in her writing.

samdeffenbaugh:An absolute joy to work with Amelia. She's a fantastic writer and delivers reviews quickly.

ameliav:Always an absolute pleasure, thank you, and thank you for the tip!

deerock7:If you are in need of a really amazing review, ameliav is the one who provides it here on fiverr. I suggest you order from her first as you might not need or want another one - she's that good.

ameliav:Always an absolute pleasure! Thank you, and thank you for the tip! :) Genuinely is amazing to work with stunningly talented people like yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment