Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write 300 words of high quality content

I will write 300 words of high quality content












About:

From this gig, you will receive 300 words of original content. I have an eye for detail, so this writing will be grammatically correct and flow well.

I have a bachelor's degree and a master's degree from elite universities, and I have spent years writing articles for university newspapers and websites. I would be happy to send you a writing sample to show you the quality of my work.

From you, I just need a quick summary of your main ideas, and I can write you an interesting and engaging article, blog post, bio, or website page content.

I am an experienced and enthusiastic writer, and I'm excited to create content for you.

If you have a project in mind that does not match my word counts below, feel free to get in touch. I'd be happy to send you a custom offer.

Note: I will not write original content for class assignments. If you'd like help with editing though, please check out my other gig.

Reviews


wanlittle:This is the second time that I use her service! Always pleasant to deal with! Love her work!

mhwoolz:Thanks so much! It's been so nice to work with you.

webservicesct:Super job. Very happy as always!

mhwoolz:Thank you! I'm always happy to work with you.

elizabethmd:Really wonderful work and to work with! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment