Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write an article or blog post in spanish

I will write an article or blog post in spanish












About:

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING* 

I will write an amazing article in Spanish for your blog or website. I am a creative writer graduated from Science in Communications in Caracas, Venezuela. I also provide proofreading, translation and editing services. Native Spanish speaker with years of experience. 

What I offer includes:
  • High quality content
  • Creativity
  • Investigation
  • Key words
  • Perfect grammar and punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Fluency
  • Versatility about the subject. I love investigating and reading, so I can take very seriously this task and get involved with the topics of my clients. 

I will be glad to send previous work. Two PDFs are attached on this gig: one of them is an article that I wrote for a cultural magazine, and the other one is an essay about art and image. 

I invite you to contact me and discuss the details about the job you need done. 

All best! 

Reviews


loverboy542:I had an amazing experience! The service was very smooth and she's very patient. I didn't get a translation I got and adaptation with amazing imput. i got the gig done in less the time of my request!!!!\nThank you!!! Thank You!!!! Thank You!!! I highly recommend angyabbruzzese

angyabbruzzese:Thanks to you too, you are a kind person and an amazing client. I'm looking forward to work with you again very soon. All best my friend.

davidxamena:perfecto como siempre mejor escritura calidad precio

angyabbruzzese:Un gran placer, ¡como siempre!

eldonizme:A pleasure working with her. Great, high quality work...


No comments:

Post a Comment