Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will write a unique article or blog post to your specifications

I will write a unique article or blog post to your specifications












About:

Whether the topic is your idea or mine, the research is yours or mine; I will write you a unique article that satisfies your needs. I had a highly-rated gig before I took time off to self-publish a novel. However, now I'm back and ready to write. 

For you. 

I can write about almost any topic. In the past, I've written about religion, sports, art, motor boats, mud bog racing, cologne, leather goods...the list goes on and on.  

I've worked in a middle school setting for almost 25 years, teaching both math and English. 

Let me create content for your website, blog, ezine, whatever. Purchase my gig; you won't be disappointed. 

Reviews


lbfobler:It was a pleasure working with John, he over-delivered with a smile, while he didn't forget to check what I was looking for. l am completely satisfied! I definitely recommend this seller!

jlindholm9:Fantastic experience. I hope to team up again

lbfobler:It was a pleasure working with John, he over-delivered with a smile, while he didn't forget to check what I was looking for. l am completely satisfied! I definitely recommend this seller!

jlindholm9:Fantastic experience. I hope to team up again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment