Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be your content writer

I will be your content writer












About:

I am Nancy!!!

Do you want a juicy, well-written, SEO blog post on your website? Or are you looking for website content that meets the latest SEO guidelines?


For the past 10 years, I’ve been cookin’ up delicious articles that Google and the other Search Engines gobble right up.


With each of my packages, I aim to help boost your SEO visibility that much more, and with larger custom offers I’ve even written content for every page of my client’s website.


All I need from you is a topic, a few keywords (unless you hired me to do keyword research), and basic information you want to be included. I’ll take that info and turn it into a yummy blog post or piece of content that works for your business.


Standards I meet:

  •  Native English Speaker 
  • Professional Writer (This is my one-and-only job—I’ve been a full-time Freelance Writer for over 10 years)
  • SEO Knowledgeable (I know my way around keywords and basic search engine standards)

I can give you premium contents on these web categories:
  • Homepage
  • About Us/About Me
  • Service page
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Condition
  • FAQs

Are you ready to get the best experience? Then ORDER MY GIG NOW.

Reviews


webcentre:Quick \u0026 Easy!

collinsnancy:Great content delivered

withlogos:Super fast!

collinsnancy:thanks

gabrielamr:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment