Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write high quality articles for your blog or website

I will write high quality articles for your blog or website












About:

- WHAT DO I OFFER?

1. I am offering to write either 1, 3 or 10 SEO optimized articles about whatever topic you would like me to write about (doesn't matter if it is in english or spanish) in a very short time.

2. I will write accordingly to what you want. If you want informative articles, friendly and easy to read, witty and funny, narrative articles... Whatever it is, I will do it. 

3. I will write in whatever format you would like me to use. If you want a H1-H2 format, just tell me (It is included as an extra in every package).


- HOW DO I WORK? / WHAT YOU GET BY HIRING ME:

1. You will get the articles done by the deadline shown in every package (even sooner)
2. Every package includes a bonus of 100 words.
3. I will adapt my writing style to whatever you need.



Please, don't forget to message me if you happen to have any doubts or if you would like to get a gig designed just for you!

Reviews


publispania:She is a fantastic editor. Very good research. I will repeat!

niaguevara:Thank you so much! It's always great to work with you.

pt_publishing:Above and beyond expectations. Will use again.

niaguevara:Thank you so much! It was great working with you

javierloureiro:Muy contento con el resultado. Ha seguido las indicaciones a la perfección y el resultado es de calidad, muy bien redactado.\nLa comunicación ha sido fluida y muy ágil, y el plazo de entrega ha sido rápido.\nRecomendada al 100%. Volveremos a trabajar juntos.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment