Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do perfect medical writing being a doctor

I will do perfect medical writing being a doctor












About:

Hey! I am Sannia Iqbal and I am a medical doctor. I have been working as a freelance writer for over three years now. Being a doctor, medical and health related writing has always been my preference as it is my own field. I can provide with best quality, informative, and concise medical articles. I can write content for your research work too. I am writing for a well-known health website these days and I am sure if I met their standards, I will meet yours too. I can work on short deadlines like a few hours too.

Feel free to ask for a custom offer.

Thanks!

Reviews


nickclark:great work

alyzme:Great writer! Deliver high value and fast. Vert professional writing.

alyzme:Fast delivery, high quality

alyzme:Fast delivery, high quality

tammyc2009:Great job. Faster delivery than what was advertised.


No comments:

Post a Comment