Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will interview your source and write a business case study

I will interview your source and write a business case study












About:

Looking to wow your customers with feature articles and case stories that give the human perspective on your business? I'm an experienced journalist, skilled at interviewing sources to get the quotes that make articles come to life.

I have 30 years of experience writing content professionally.  My content has helped companies boost traffic and improve email open rates. You can see my writing on OptinMonster, CrazyEgg, Search Engine People, Unbounce, Designrr, and many more sites.

When you connect me with your chosen interview source, I'll set up an interview time, then will use the material gathered to tell your company's story. I've used this technique to write customers stories for the biggest tech companies, and to get expert perspectives on a range of issues.

This gig includes:
- creating interview questions based on your brief
- a 30 minute interview with one source (additional time or sources available as a gig extra)
- 30 minutes of research related to the topic to enable suitable linking
- writing the article
- one set of revisions


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment