Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write an amazing travel or expat article

I will write an amazing travel or expat article












About:

As an internationally-published writer who has lived abroad in Korea and China, plus traveled to many other places around the globe, I would love to write an amazing travel-themed or expat-related article for you. While in China, I wrote articles about culture, travel, lifestyle and parenting for the Qingdao Family Guide, a sister magazine to the ever-popular Redstar Magazine. Whether you want travel or expat tips from a pro, or you'd like for me to write about other places, experiences and foods from those places, I've got you covered. 

Tipping is also greatly appreciated. 

Reviews


explorac:Great! Thank you

freelancemomma:Thank you!

sunilgovind:Thank you very much

sunilgovind:Thank you very much

freelancemomma:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment