Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be your web contents writer, seo, articles and blog writer

I will be your web contents writer, seo, articles and blog writer












About:

Welcome to my website content writing world. I like words so much. You can’t touch them, but you can touch people with them. They are a powerful tool. So powerful, that I have to be careful not to use them for the wrong reasons. Really!

Forever, I have loved to write. It has been a passion of mine since I was but a wee child. Now, at the ripe old age at now, and with 6 years professional writing experience under my belt, I can say that I have achieved a dream of mine.

I freelance for a living. But the dreaming never stops, and neither does the drive to satisfy clients, and become the number one creative writer in the world. Really! I am here to make your business a better place. 


Strengths and Skills Include: -

  • 100% Original Content
  • Ability to Write in a Variety of Different Styles, Tones, etc.
  • Adamant About Meeting/Exceeding Deadlines
  • Excellent Communication
  • Quick Response Time
  • Proficient Proof Reading and Editing
  • Experience with Keywords/SEO
  • Excellent Research Skills
  • Ability to Follow and Understand Instructions
  • Pride and Professionalism in Approach to Each Individual Project
  • Stunning Sentence Structure

Reviews


hannahflew:Great, very easy communication and good work :)

ashley_content:Awesome buyer

daviderichsen:Really great work, will hire again!

ashley_content:Thanks I really appreciate the tips also you are really awesome for this

huynhtai826:She's friendly and willing to adjust even after order completed. \nWill order again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment