Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will experienced and detailed writer

I will experienced and detailed writer












About:

Why should we work together?

1. I specialize in writing articles about people, places, businesses and charities in any style you prefer from conversational to informative and everything in between.

2. I also write personal reflection stories on subjects that are timely like divorce, children issues, animal causes, etc.

3. I do research on your chosen topic and can also assist in choosing an angle for your story that would be draw attention to the audience you are addressing.

I will provide you with the following:

* Articles with the word count you request with 2 revisions to make sure the article is just as you want.

* Articles can be saved and submitted in DOC or JPEG or PDF, whichever works best for your needs.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment