Monday, September 17, 2018

I will write you an article that people want to read and share

I will write you an article that people want to read and share












About:

I will write bespoke, original copy on your chosen topic....
your bio or about me page on your blog, your article or website content....Unlike most others I am actually from England with English as my first language and a working, professional writer!

I am not an article factory, regurgitating and spinning old content as many others do. 

Obviously, an article should be, at a minimum, 300 words so as to avoid thin content rules.

Remember Google wants you to provide real worth to your website visitors - not poorly written, vapid website filler.

As far as SEO is concerned, I do not keyword stuff articles. If you want filler for your website, then I am not the best person to hire. I write engaging, original content that people actually want to read - which is far superior for SEO according to Google.

Google's new mantra is that Content is King - an authoritative article is worth far more than thousands of backlinks and quality content should now be the very bedrock of your SEO strategy. 


This is an incredible bargain, I am a working, professional writer and my fee outside of fiverr is $95 per 100 words 

Reviews


chrisdickman:Another great delivery \nFine work

csolton:As usual. great work!

arnell75:you got talent my man

csolton:Fast and easy to work with. Great results.

chrisdickman:Another class delivery - many thanks Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment