Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will write one impressive article on Africa with 1000 words, citations and two revisions.

I will write one impressive article on Africa with 1000 words, citations and two revisions.












About:

Fiverr's Number One Africa SEO Content Writer!
I will write interesting SEO articles on Africa for you.

Hi, I'm Aimworks. I am an expert in African history and international affairs. 

Whether your need is research or blogging, I guarantee you top notch quality articles.
All articles will be diligently scrutinized, all facts checked, well-researched, proof-read and grammatically sophisticated.

Why Choose Me?
  • I am an African, so you will get works that benefit directly from my experience and knowledge as an African.
  • I write articles that are devoid of stereotypes; no bigotry or sentiments attached what so ever.
  • All articles are proof-read and well-researched for quality and consistency; you can't hire me and get anything substandard.
  • Fast delivery.
  • And because I love writing about Africa!

As a ghost writer, researcher and content writer, I have been privy to write for a lot of popular mediums. These include Guardian Nigeria, Quartz Africa, Bloomberg, African Arguments, Punch Newspapers, News24, Forbes, CGTN, Africanjotter and Technext.ng.

Let's explore Africa together.
Do contact me before making your order.
Thank You.

Reviews


eduusk:Great work and great revision as requested, thanks again!

afforo:The seller has a command of the English language which makes it easy to read what he writes. The articles are well researched.

ianmar1918:Good communication. The seller delivered on time good articles.

afforo:The seller has great command of the English language and writings are easy to read and understand.

ianmar1918:I am satisfied of the work made by aimworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment