Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will write art history articles, comparisons, analyses and additional research.

I will write art history articles, comparisons, analyses and additional research.












About:

Art writing needs to be well written with a dash of creativity. There is a lot a research put behind it and this is where I can help form a perfectly written article/paper. The following topics mentioned below are a few of many I can help you with: 
Feel free to contact me if there is anything else.

Roman and Greek mythology
Greek and Roman sculpture, pottery, and architecture
Chinese pottery
Indian temple architecture
Indian miniature paintings
Art movements
-Byzantine art
- Renaissance
Romanesque, Gothic art and architecture
Rococo art
Impressionism, Expressionism
Cubism and Fauvism
Romanticism
Modern art- Pop art to conceptual art

Reviews


wonderwomann:Excellent work! Definitely would recommend and hire again!

gautamiraju:Outstanding Experience!

lizperryliz:She does wonderful work!!

gautamiraju:The buyer was very patient.

kcp12345:Amazing writing, I am really happy with the work that she gave me! Thank you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment