Friday, September 28, 2018

I will research and write an authoritative article

I will research and write an authoritative article












About:

SPECIAL: For the next 5 buyers, ask for the special and I'll give you a $10 discount on your order.

As someone born in a bilingual family, I found myself intrigued by the craft of words from an early age. I have been actively contributing to many creative-writing forums and my work has evolved through the critiques of many expert wordsmiths. This has allowed me to master the art of writing captivating stories; a skill that can be employed to engage your audience and accomplish your conversion goals (be it product sales, social engagement or a loyal readership).

With each package, you will get:

  • Implementation of the latest SEO best practices
  • Basic research on the given topic
  • Ghost writing (no obligation to mention me as the author)
  • Purpose driven content to explode your website's engagement rates

Gone are the days when you could simply spam a few keywords across the whole article and call it "SEO." It is widely accepted that search engines rank content that can consistently keep the readers engaged. This is where I can help you by writing purpose-driven content that will stimulate all the modern metrics used to track user engagement.

I look forward to working with you. Cheers!

Reviews


hector0916:Great seller

radek5:Thank you so much for all your orders! I'm glad you loved all 51 articles I've written for you so far.

uncleoz:WOW! Just wow! Every. Single. Time.....

radek5:Thank you so much!

uncleoz:This guy has reached super hero status in my book! Get in with him before everybody figures out this talent and he gets booked so far out!!!!!! Do yourself a favor....book now!


No comments:

Post a Comment