Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will write, publish and promote a metal or a rock album review

I will write, publish and promote a metal or a rock album review












About:

I can write a review or an article about your metal or rock music album (or EP) in English and Bulgarian. I have six years of professional experience as a reviewer and can provide you with a high-quality service. I can get the review posted on a high traffic Bulgarian website for metal music, which I work for and it can be promoted through the website's social media accounts. I would include research and well-grounded arguments. It will blow the readers' minds, guaranteed!

Reviews


philippsmart:top service, absolutely recommended

aliceinhell:Thank you for the great collaboration, it was a pleasure writing this review.

samain:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

samain:Another wonderful job!

aliceinhell:Thank you for yet another awesome collaboration! Always a pleasure working together :))


No comments:

Post a Comment