Friday, September 28, 2018

I will write any fishing related article or blog

I will write any fishing related article or blog












About:

My name is Damion and I’m a passionate angler and freelance angling writer. I’ve been fishing in both fresh and saltwater for over forty years now and have been writing for U.K. angling publications for five years. I not only fish around the U.K. but also spend time each year fishing internationally in such places as the Canary Islands, the Caribbean and Florida. I also own and run my own fishing website. I will write any fishing related article or blog that you require, covering all disciplines in both salt and freshwater.

Reviews


bestbait:He did an excellent job

damion71:Great buyer, thanks

imka07:great work , reads well

damion71:Great buyer, good communication throughout

funnelcracker:I know nothing about fishing. But I was very impressed with this writing and the knowledge. This guy has a passion for music.


No comments:

Post a Comment