Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will write finance and accounting content

I will write finance and accounting content












About:

About the gig
I am an accounting professional with eight years experience under my sleeve. I understand the need to sensitize people about money management, personal finance and strategic management in a language they are able to understand. I will address the issue raised by the client and produce reader-ready articles.
The gig includes
Images: Images are known to drive points home better than words. Not only will I seek to capture the readers imagination with words, I will also include images where applicable.
Focus on keywords.

Reviews


kcournoyer:Very quick delivery and easy to communicate with. Will definitely order again.

damarisngugi:Very responsive. I loved working with the client

ferialzah:Amazing, will use services again!

damarisngugi:I had a great experience working with the client.

brettfarina:Terrific! wonderful to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment