Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will manually rewrite any article or blog post to pass copyscape

I will manually rewrite any article or blog post to pass copyscape












About:

Have you just stumbled on a lovely article, web content, press release, email copy, sales copy, ebook and special report or blog post that you simply want to recreate and make yours? 

No problem, I will manually rewrite it for you and make  it unique while still retaining its core meaning and context.

I will meticulously rewrite every line and paragraph of your content. After rewriting it, I will also run it through copyscape just as a form of extra precaution.

What's Included?

  • After placing your order you can just sit back, relax and watch me deliver to you a unique article that perfectly retains the same context and meaning of your sample article

  • You will get a unique document of up to 600 words delivered to you withing 48 hours

  • No rewriting software, robot or program will be used. All content is rewritten manually

  • Please be sure to contact me or request a custom order if you need a different word count.

  • I will keep working on your content unlimitedly until you are satisfied and happy


Please go ahead and place your order now with confidence!

P.s: please use the 'contact' button if the number of words you need is not included in the three gig options.

Reviews


thebossdallas:Another great delivery!

wordsell:Thanks for the feedback.

noriyah:My experience has been great wordsell gave me the required content with in the timelines and of good quality.

wordsell:Thanks for the feedback.

anton132:Quick delivery, product is as promised. Would use again. No revisions needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment