Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will provide expert SEO article writing and rewriting

I will provide expert SEO article writing and rewriting












About:

Do you need an SEO optimised article written quickly and creatively? Then you have come to the right place.

I am a Film and TV Production student at University with a passion for screenplays and writing. I provide a cheap service that will greatly increase your chance of success with your blog or website.

WHAT YOU GET FOR ONLY $5
Up to 500 word compelling SEO article, website content or blog writing.
SEO Optimised
Up to 3 focus words
- Detailed topic research
English written essay on any topic of your choosing
Non-plagiarised
- Spellchecked and grammar checked
- Original approach to chosen topic
- Friendly Communication throughout
- 1 Free Revision
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Extras Available
- One Day Delivery - $5
- Extra Revision - $5 per revision
- Extra 600 words (Basic Package) - $5
- References and citations - $5

I hope to work with you soon! 

Reviews


stasclarinet:Great work!

kregmills:Tim provide a piece that I was very impressed with - so were my other writing partners. Unfortunately, he neither has the time or apparently the service skills to progress the project into a longer-term gig. He appears to have made commitments he either couldn't fulfill or didn't intend to for whatever reasons.

timp222:Hi! I am glad you liked the piece of writing I wrote for you! As a university student, you are correct that I do not have the time to take your offer and become a full time writer for you! I’m sorry you are disappointed with my service, however as you said, you liked the article I provided which was what my gig is for! Therefore, I am disappointed

manriko:I'll buy from him again, 100%

timp222:Great buyer! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment