Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will write powerful, engaging content for your blog or website

I will write powerful, engaging content for your blog or website












About:

I am EtiJimmy when I am not out doing pilates with my friends I am usually found in front of my laptop typing away. I am a writer with years of experience hence I understand how unique each and every article put out on a blog or website must be.

Having worked with a local newspaper, I have a good knowledge of what attracts readers and what doesn't. This knowledge will definitely be incorporated in my articles.

For only a small amount as outlined in my pricing, I will write an engaging, high-quality and 100% unique article for your different blogs and websites. 

I can comfortably write on any topic you want in any niche even if it requires extensive research. 

Work with me and you will attract new readers to your blog in droves. I can assure you of this!

Thankyou for taking the time to read my gig description, I look forward to receiving your order. Give me an opportunity, Let's make Magic together!

Reviews


unsmoke:It is always great working with etijimmy! Keep up the good work :)

etijimmy:Thank you so much!

adventureguy:SHe's fast and willing to make edits. Saves me time

etijimmy:great experience

adventureguy:She is very responsive and open to suggestions on the many projects I have had with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment