Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will detailed blog post about running

I will detailed blog post about running












About:

I'm a dedicated runner who has run a 2:55 marathon, I've been blog writing for 5 years and learned what makes a great blog post. My experiences ranges from my personal blog to writing for a high profile fitness startup for 4 years. My running experience ranges from a 17:08 5k to a 2:55 Marathon, I believe this level of experience enables me to confidently write about any aspect of running for any level.

What I offer:

- An original article about running

- A well written post

- In depth research on the topic 

- Utilise SEO in the post

- On time delivery

- 100% honesty and transparency


Please message me if you have any questions!

Reviews


runamuck767:Excellent communication with seller. Very fast delivery. no plagiarism, Spelling or grammatical errors.\nI am vary pleased with this beautifully written high quality article. I feel that I got a good value for my money. \nThank you

jollygoodsocial:Great communication and direction on the article

benfriedland562:Great SEO content. Results will prove it.

adamsruns:Great communication, knowledge of the topics and overall easy to work with. I will not hesitate to reach out again in the future.

maureenf:Good article, well written will use this writer again, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment