Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will write a 700 word or more article about your brand + 3 links +3 images

I will write a 700 word or more article about your brand + 3 links +3 images












About:

I will feature your brand/product on my lifestyle blog. I keep my topics engaging and entertaining. I'd like to keep my blog family friendly so I don't allow controversial adult content. 

We can also customize a gig. Just message me about what you need.

Please also read the price and description before ordering. There may be an additional charge indicated.


DISCLAIMER
I cannot guarantee you will get a sale by featuring you on my website. Buying from your business is still a prerogative of my site visitor and something I cannot impose or force them to. 

I have a diverse audience and whether your business is of their interest or not is something I cannot assure you.

I can only help you reach more people by providing a space for you to advertise.

Thank you.

Reviews


jerrytactical:I am happy with the content and blog post. good work.

smyhome:5 STAR\n\nThank you.

luxganzon:It was great working with the client. She gives complete info and communicates well. Looking forward to another collaboration! :)

tophan:Thank you so much! :)

luxganzon:Always a pleasure working with this buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment