Friday, August 24, 2018

I will write 1500-2000 words on your pagan based topic.

I will write 1500-2000 words on your pagan based topic.












About:

I will write roughly 500 words on your pagan-related topic for your specifically Pagan blog or newsletter. We can have a conversation about the topic and requirements. I have been a practising pagan for over 7 years and so am well versed on it, so if you just need something written you can give me a loose idea and leave it in my hands. 

Please contact me today to discuss your requirements. Please ensure you check with me as Fiverr is not my only source of work. 

Reviews


sarahloah:Great job. Thanks so much Erin. :-)

erinsaville:Amazing working with you - thank you so much! I'm already looking forward to next time! :)

patelhh:Another fantastic job!

erinsaville:Great buyer - absolutely love working with you! thanks again! :)

patelhh:Outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment