Saturday, October 6, 2018

I will write a 500 word blog post on digital marketing

I will write a 500 word blog post on digital marketing












About:

I can help you flesh out your blog. 

With over 7 years experience in digital marketing, I can draft posts that run the spectrum from industry basics to the latest developments in FTC guidelines. I have contributed to company blogs for Fortune 50 companies, as well as startups and non-profit organizations. 

I can help you generate ideas for blog content, draft the content itself, and ensure it gets traffic through various distribution methods. 

Having also written for lifestyle publications, I can adapt to the tone of your website, injecting humor where necessary, or keeping things strictly professional.

All blog posts will be SEO optimized and include 3 focus keywords, along with impactful image sourcing.

Reviews


channingmoore:Great Job! Exactly what I expected!

startupstrategy:Great buyer, very friendly with clear instructions.

topsecretcustom:Thank you, Great writer.

startupstrategy:Quick and easy communications. Would definitely work together again.

navinalexander:Excellent communication and speedy delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment