Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will write expert medical, health and psychology articles

I will write expert medical, health and psychology articles












About:

Hi, I'm Ellen Britt and you are in the right place if you are looking for professionally researched and written medical, health or psychology related articles for your website! My writing has received many accolades and I'm known as one of the best medical writers on Fiverr. 

What makes my writing stand out is this: I have over two decades of direct patient care as a P.A (physician assistant) in Emergency and Occupational Medicine, plus I pull from a deep well of academic subject expertise, including medicine, education, biology,  and psychology. My 'super power' is translating complex medical and scientific information into articles that your patients and clients can easily understand.

This gig is meant to make things easy for you. Just provide me with the topic and I'll deliver custom written, professional content so your blog or website stays fresh and engaging.

My packages fit common blogging needs but please don't hesitate to reach out as I'm happy to create a custom order just for you.

I so look forward to serving you!
Ellen Britt, PA, Ed.D. - The Content Doctors

*We reserve the right to show content in our portfolio.

Reviews


alkirsch:Great experience.

sebritt:Loved working with this buyer! Clear instructions and interesting topic.

gateway2985:Brilliant!!! Highly recommend :)

sebritt:Great experience! Fabulous topic and buyer is very clear.

gateway2985:The article turned out great! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment