Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will write a fun real estate blog post about 300 words

I will write a fun real estate blog post about 300 words












About:

You know that you need to capture your readers' attention to keep them on your website or blog. I have over 15 years experience writing real estate blog posts and articles and can create these for you.

I've been published in prestigious real estate periodicals including Inman News, Zurple and the Orange County Register. I write fun and informative posts that will engage your readers and keep them coming back.

You provide the subject and I'll create a custom blog post or article for your use. 

If you don't see a gig option that fits your needs, please contact me with the project and I'll give you a custom price. 

Please note that if you want more than one post, you much check the basic gig that number of times as well as any extras. Example....5 blog posts of 450 words would have the basic gig ( of 300 words) number of "5" and the add on for the extra 150 words as "5" also.

Thanks for the help, there has been some confusion. :)

Reviews


rdrbrt:fast turn around!

words_by_karen:Thank you for your order

jluna909:Thank you for the work

words_by_karen:thank you for your order

rdrbrt:fast and informative


No comments:

Post a Comment