Friday, October 26, 2018

I will write articles and blog post 500w in spanish in 24h

I will write articles and blog post 500w in spanish in 24h












About:

Hi! I'm Katherine and I'm going to write your articles, press releases, blog posts, web content and more for just$5 each 500w.

Why hire me?

  1. I'm a Native Spanish speaker..
  2. I hold an Associates Degree in Modern Languagesand a Diploma in Translation.
  3. I studied English, Spanish and French grammar and stylistic at University.
  4. I have more than a year of experience writting articles, blog post, web content and more on Fiverr.
  5. I proofread my articles, do my own research, and if it's needed, make citations or add references to the text.
  6. I always include original images on my articles. Of course, if you don't want them I can avoid doing this.
  7. I can deliver before 24HRS.

Do you have doubts? Send me a message! YOU WON'T REGRET!

The languages I work with are:

  • Spanish
  • English

Reviews


isaacval:The seller did a great job! The delivery time was faster than indicated.

katycoelho:thank you so much :)

outsiderzone:great! good job

katycoelho:Thank you!

ovallo:MUCHAS GRACIAS OTRA VEZ


No comments:

Post a Comment