Saturday, October 6, 2018

I will rewrite your blog or article in arabic

I will rewrite your blog or article in arabic












About:

Hello, Writers & bloggers

I am an Arabic native speaker. 

I will rewrite your English blog/article in Arabic and help you discovering the Arabic world 

For only 5$ for a 350 words blog/article.

This includes: Original rewriting and translation, revision, and money back guarantee if not satisfied.

Pay only after you read and confirm. 

مرحبا بالمدونين و الكاتبين

انا متحدث باللغة العربية

سأقوم بإعادة كتابة مقالك أو تدوينتك الإنجليزية باللغة العربية لإكتشاف العالم العربى

فقط مقابل $5 لمقالة أو تدوينة مكونة من 350 كلمة

هذا يشمل: إعادة الكتابة و الترجمة ، و مراجعة، و ضمان استرداد أموالك فى حالة عدم رضاك

إدفع فقط بعدما تقرأ

Reviews


fadisaf:He is very professional and cares about the quality of his work, this is my second order and I'm so happy from the delivered work. I highly recommend him.

knashat:Second time to work with fadisaf, he is very professional and he appreciates the quality. I would love to work with him again

fadisaf:Excellent work, as per my requirements.

knashat:Very specific and honest, would love to work with him again

gabius:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment