Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will hire you to write for me. Not going to happen.***

I will hire you to write for me. Not going to happen.***












About:

I will write articles about food, drinks and dining using my experience as a writer for a dining magazine. Starting from $10, I will write about anything having to do with this topic for your publication or blog up to 500 words.

See my gig extras if you require an article over 500 words.
***I do NOT place your article or blog post for you. Once I deliver your Word doc to you, it is yours to do with as you wish.***

Tipping is also greatly appreciated!

Reviews


johnhaley489:Was exactly what i was looking for.I would recommend to anyone great article

freelancemomma:This was fun to write. Thank you so much for tipping too! =)

krpough:Great Post. I love it

freelancemomma:Thank you again!

krpough:I love what you've come up with


No comments:

Post a Comment