Saturday, October 6, 2018

I will write data science ai research article

I will write data science ai research article












About:

I Don't Do Academic Work; no essays or research journals.
I also don't actually do machine learning.

I am good at researching complex topics and condensing them down for the average tech reader, without skimping on the details. 

Certain projects, depending on the subject, benefit greatly from buyer feedback during the process.

I've extensively studied Machine Learning, its history and relationship with AI, its impact on industry, and algorithmic bias. I've explored the topics of Big Data, and Cloud Computing, and how Deep Learning came from feeding massive amounts of data into multi-layered neural networks with a GPU, rather than a CPU. I know about SQL, R, PYTHON and how they compare; Self-Service Business Intelligence software; NLP, Computer Vision. I've recently begun covering Digital Transformation, as well. Of course, I'm always happy to broaden my knowledge.

I'm passionate about getting the facts straight. As necessary, I scour the internet, ask questions in forums, find chat rooms where the experts are, and otherwise seek counsel to ensure 100% accuracy.

No Fluff Content.

Please contact me before ordering so that we can discuss your needs.

Thank You

Reviews


linm58:It has been a pleasure to work with David. David is a learner and willing to put in the effort to make things right.

daviddoer:Thanks for working with me :)

paulaguilfoyle:I purchases this gig because I the seller has done some work for me before and I know the quality and attention to detail give. David is professional, hard working, diligent and an awesome writer. Fully recommendation

daviddoer:thanks Paula! I learn so much working with you. you help me grow as a writer

paulaguilfoyle:The seller/author was awesome. David worked well with the direction given, offering suggestions and producing a damn good article. Will work with David again and would really recommend his services as an author


No comments:

Post a Comment