Friday, October 26, 2018

I will give you a masterpiece technology, internet and business article

I will give you a masterpiece technology, internet and business article












About:

Thank you for choosing my work

Highlights of my experience include the following…

  • Writing more than 380 articles and blogs to date for websites and social media channels across diverse industries and topics; adhering to style guidelines and driving maximum audience traffic to content.
  • Performing research, embedding links, presenting succinct and clear information, and communicating effectively with clients.
  • Employing exceptional editing skills to generate professional, error-free copy; holding a Bachelor of Arts in English as well as a post-graduate Certificate in Editing from the University of Washington.
  • Developing trusting and lasting connections with peers, management teams, and community / business members to facilitate future partnerships and spark story and contact leads.

With my expertise in writing a broad range of content, combined with my outstanding interpersonal skills and commitment to exploring innovative and newsworthy story ideas and comprehensive topic coverage, I am positioned to significantly benefit you

Reviews


ruiqiwang:Excellent work again

boaz42:Awesome buyer. thanks for trusting me with your job

ruiqiwang:Excellent Work

boaz42:Great buyer with excellent communication

ruiqiwang:Excellent Writing! Good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment