Friday, September 7, 2018

I will write you a unique new text based on a script or keywords

I will write you a unique new text based on a script or keywords












About:

Hello and greetings from Copenhagen in Denmark!

I will be happy to help you write texts in Danish with unique content either based on a script, keywords or a webpage. If you have longer texts or several texts within a shorter period I recommend you send me the details and who knows - we may be able to work out a deal. 

I will be happy to send you copies of texts I have written.

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards
Anette

Reviews


markihurt:Very good and accurate work. Thank you!

anettenielsen:Very easy understandable and straight forward task with a flexible delivery deadline - what all freelancers dream about!

briiidk:Super fint som det plejer!

anettenielsen:Endnu engang et super hyggeligt job fra Brian!

hypnotic:Best writer around!


No comments:

Post a Comment