Monday, August 6, 2018

I will manually rewrite an article of up to 1500 words

I will manually rewrite an article of up to 1500 words












About:

I am a keen writer with an array of experience. My articles easily pass the Copyscape test. I create original content out of existing material for companies in the home improvement, entertainment, and adult industries.

My rewritten write-ups are edited with proper grammar and also plagiarism free. It will be seen as original in the eyes of Google, and SEO-friendly.

You are paying for manually rewritten content, not spun-out computed text. The payoff is content that Google will reward and rank well for long-term SEO purposes.

.

  • SEO contents
  • Super fast delivery
  • Articles free of grammatical errors
  • Unlimited revision over a period of 1 week until you are okay with the job.

The content I rewrite will have the same context as the source. Google and Copyscape won't see it as duplicate content. The article is rewritten to be reader-friendly.

To begin, simply send me what you want to rewrite as Word or PDF document. 
 I am always ONLINE, so feel free to Contact me for a Custom offer.

Note: If you need content writing or Creative writing, kindly check out my other gigs

Reviews


meltemin79:Perfect as usual

janedwriters:Outstanding Experience!

chrisyu1997:very good.

janedwriters:Outstanding Experience!

taitaweb7:Good work thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment