Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will create your blog posts

I will create your blog posts












About:

This Gig is about blog or web contents. The world of websites really got me into and im always being a "critic" whenever i have to do with websites.
I'm mostly attracted by fashion and lifestyle blogs but also marketing and advertising as i have experience in writing articles in this field. 
I can also translate from Spanish to English. 


       A Simple Post
  • Translation from Spanish to English, Research, 200-300 words FOR ONLY $10

    SEO Targetted Article

  •  Longer article, 400 words, SEO and images, keywords FOR ONLY $15
    Premium Post
  • 400 words article, edit the content, links added to the post, images, keywords FOR ONLY $20

Contact me for anything!!

Denisa.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment