Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will write about your music on my popular hip hop blog

I will write about your music on my popular hip hop blog












About:

Hi, I'm a (professional) writer who's worked for pretty much all the major sites out there (XXL, and others). This gig is exclusively for a popular site called AAHIPHOP. We review albums, interview major artists like Skyzoo, Atmosphere, Wyclef, and MORE. As well, we do some wicked editorial pieces. We love to focus on unsigned cats and promote new music. We also get LOTS of traffic (over 1 million page views a year), so it's a great place to be!

Are you an artist? We'd be happy to promote you in our unsigned hype section. All pieces will be tweeted, and posted across our AAHIPHOP networks. Other placement is possible -- let's chat.

Not sure if you're a great fit? Message me and let's hear what you got.

Not sure if you should drop the bread? Check out my reviews, you'll see I do great work!

Looking forward to lending my pen game to your art!


Reviews


mstylez4eva:Great work!

joeyb:Appreciate the repeat business!!!

turner87:Incredible and very professional!

joeyb:Thanks for the repeat business.

leroybrown311:you the mal thats why you get paid the big bucks


No comments:

Post a Comment